- David Monniaux and Francesco Alberti.
A simple abstraction of arrays and maps by program translation
- Peter Aldous and Matthew Might.
Static analysis of non-interference in expressive low-level languages
- Assale Adje, Pierre-Loic Garoche and Victor Magron.
Property-based Polynomial Invariant Generation using Sums-of-Squares Optimization
- Martin Brain, Saurabh Joshi, Daniel Kroening and Peter Schrammel.
Safety Verification and Refutation by k-Invariants and k-Induction
- Junjie Chen and Patrick Cousot.
A Binary Decision Tree Abstract Domain Functor
- Yue Li, Tian Tan and Jingling Xue.
Effective Soundness-Guided Reflection Analysis
- Elvira Albert, Jesús Correas Fernández, Einar Broch Johnsen and Guillermo Román-Diez.
Parallel Cost Analysis of Distributed Systems
- Dario Cattaruzza, Alessandro Abate, Peter Schrammel and Daniel Kroening.
Unbounded-Time Analysis of Guarded LTI Systems with Inputs by Abstract Acceleration
- Alexey Bakhirkin, Nir Piterman and Josh Berdine.
A forward analysis for recurrent sets
- Marianna Rapoport, Ondrej Lhoták and Frank Tip.
Precise Data Flow Analysis in the Presence of Correlated Method Calls
- Elvira Albert, Samir Genaim and Pablo Gordillo.
May-Happen-in-Parallel Analysis for Asynchronous Programs with Inter-Procedural Synchronization
- Wontae Choi, Satish Chandra, George Necula and Koushik Sen.
- Huisong Li, Bor-Yuh Evan Chang and Xavier Rival.
Shape Analysis for Unstructured Sharing
- Ghila Castelnuovo, Mayur Naik, Noam Rinetzky, Mooly Sagiv and Hongseok Yang.
Modularity in Lattices: A Case Study on the Correspondence between Top-Down and Bottom-Up Analysis
- Woosuk Lee, Hyunsook Hong, Kwangkeun Yi and Jung Hee Cheon.
Static Analysis with Set-closure in Secrecy
- Tachio Terauchi.
Explaining the Effectiveness of Small Refinement Heuristics in Program Verification with CEGAR
- Jan Midtgaard, Flemming Nielson and Hanne Riis Nielson.
Abstract Domains for Stateful Program Properties
- Kodai Hashimoto and Hiroshi Unno.
Refinement Type Inferenece via Horn Constraint Optimization
- Anshul Garg and Subhajit Roy.
Heap Manipulations via Linear Programming